Friday, October 18, 2013

postheadericon Tag ShowCase

 

 


You can Click on the Tag to see the Full Size of the Tag.
 
 
I made this Tag using the Amazing and Gorgeous Artwork of Ismael Rac a.k.a. XERACX. You must have a License in order to use any of his Tubes. You can find this one or any of his Tubes by going to his site Here.
 
 
I used this Awesome and Fabulous Scrap Kit by Abstract Creations. You can find more about Abstract's Kits Here.
 
I would love to hear any comments you might have about this tag. I know it has taken me a long, long time to start posting anything on my blog. I hope you will enjoy some of my work and I hope to start writing tutorials very, very soon. Thanks for checking out my tag I created. I greatly appreciate it and all of your opinions very much.
 


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Purple Faerie's Creations
Hi, I am a married 47 year old. I have been married to my great husband almost 19 years now. I have two great kids. I have three super grandkids. I have one grumpy little ole Miniature Dachshund. I love her like crazy. I have had her since she was 7 weeks old and she is going on 15 years old. WOW! I love creating Tags with PSP! I am a Native Floridian.
View my complete profile

Followers